REC offers several services and programs to its members. Some programs
are free to assist members use energy more wisely.
- Home Energy Audits – A computer-generated report can help members
identify areas of their homes or businesses that may be wasting energy
- REC is now a distributor for Generac Guardian stand-by generators.
Various sizes are available to meet your needs.
- Water Heater Sales – REC stocks electric water heaters for sale to
members. In stock are 30, 40 and 50 gallon models.
- Water Heater Repair – A representative of REC will clean your
electric water heater and replace faulty parts.
- Average Monthly Payment – Members may choose to make a monthly
payment to help with their budget. The amount paid monthly will be
based on the past 12 month’s usage.
- Bank Draft – Monthly payments may be made through a bank draft.
This ensures payments made on time and provides the convenience of not
having to write a check each month.
- Yard Lights – REC provides Yard lights to members
when installed on existing meter poles.
- Youth Programs – Safety and educational programs are available to
students attending a school within REC’s service area. Programs
include Safety Smart for elementary; YouthPower Energy Camp for eighth
graders; Washington D.C. Youth Tour for juniors and Scholarships for
graduating high school seniors.
For additional information on
these services contact REC:
1 (800) 259-3504 or
1 (405) 756-3104
then press 2.